IMPORTANT NOTES for Kinder Classes
1. Please have your child go to the bathroom before class.
2. No gum and no loose jewelry.
3. Put your name on everything.
4. A bag for dance and gym wear will keep your belongings from getting lost.
5. Put tap ties on your tap shoes – it makes changing so much easier and saves valuable time.
6. Put long/medium length hair in buns or in two ponytails (dog ears). Nothing in middle of the head.
7. Sweaters or sweat pants may be worn in cold weather (no baggy ones, please).
8. Students may bring a small water jug so they can get a drink during the short break.
9. A class leotard, tights, tap shoes and tap ties are sold here specifically for Kinder Combo and Million Dollar Babies. All students need to purchase these items for class. (You will also need a pair of heavy socks that have a snug fit.)
10. Combo I needs a class leotard, tights, ballet shoes, tap shoes and tap ties.